forever-mu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Master Application

Go down

Game Master Application Empty Game Master Application

Post  DogSquad Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:40 pm

❖Real name?
Kevin Dela Cruz
❖Where do you live?
Tarlac, Philippines
❖How old are you?
❖Have you ever been a GM?
Not a GM but EX-Test Moderator
❖Where do you study? Have you graduated college?
I study @ Tarlac College of Agriculture, Graduated a Vocational Course and Still Getting a New One Degree Course.
❖Who knows you the best,around the community?
Hmm Nothing but myself? Coz I'm just new here in this Forum and still searching a new one to be Interested again.
❖Do you know the GM commands? If yes, then write them!
I actually do not know Coz EX-Test Moderator is just a Apprentice of Lead Moderator.
❖Your character name?
Coming Soon! ASAP!
❖Your GMT:
GMT +8
❖Your english level:
In my understanding. If I were you asked, it was at 90% and the remaining 10% is profound words.
❖How long do you play MuOnline? WildMuOnline?
Since the very firs MU Online was Released, and i actually know it. It's GlobalMU if I'm not mistaken.
❖How many hours can you be online?
12 hours + I can Spend.
❖How will you help us improve the server?
The very reason i feel to be qualify as not as good BUT very good Game Master Apprentice is just because I'm Happy to Discuss and Help Others with there personal problems On Game. I really want to Explore this Forum and to Help this Community Improve!
❖Have you any recommendations/Suggestions for improving our server?
Hmm I think it's still better to your decision, For the better is always better.
❖GM experience on other servers (no names)?
I have not been a Game Master.
❖How many languages do you know?
English, Tagalog, Ilokano, Visaya.
❖Why we should choose you?
For me if I ever you choose, I will make sure you do not regret the decision to stunning.
❖Additional information you want to provide (100words):
I just wanted to let you know whether I will make sure to help you choose me to develop my chosen community, for people to know that being a staff is not lightly. and I just wanted people to know that being a staff is happy especially that have helped many people among those you recognize them and someday they will be grateful for the achievements and helped me. I will make sure and able to lift it to the top 10 for your help and support. You would notice it and hopefully you OBTAINED good information.

*DogSquad

DogSquad

Back to top Go down