forever-mu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

may i speak :D

4 posters

Go down

may i speak :D Empty may i speak :D

Post  SirWeeds Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:31 pm

I suggest we put the full detail of the Rules and Regulations of the SERVER and the FORUM. Why? A community has rules, laws, policies etc...
so that the citizens who are living or playing in it has to follow such thing. Because, a community without Laws or Rules is a total CHAOS.

Specifically as follows:
1. Item options for Gift and Donated once.
-Specially Socket-ed items. (I suggest per socket in 1 item = 1 seed option. not 1 item 5 sockets = 1 seed option)
2. PROPER Behavior of each individual on the game.
3. PROPER use of the Forum site.
4. Terms and Agreement to be followed.
5. Punishment for those who violate it.
6. Lets put some guidelines to where, how, what, why, when, questions being ask about the server.

For now these things are my concerns. If anyone wants to add what is missing here, kindly reply to this post so that GM's or ADMIN's will know what "WE", Players or the Community want for the Goodness of this server...

I suggest also we put A panel for every specific topic to be posted here in the Forum Section... so that Forum is Organized Very Happy

Thanks and hope that the TEAM will acknowledge this Suggestion of mine and will take actions...

With Respect,
SirWeeds bounce
ForeverMU Rocks Man cheers
SirWeeds
SirWeeds

Back to top Go down

may i speak :D Empty I AGREE.

Post  arnel Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:51 am

SANG AYON PO AKO SA MGA SINABI NI SIRWEEDS, SPECIALLY ABOUT SA OPTION NG SOCKETED ITEM, PWEDENG 1 ITEM =5 SOCKET PERO DIFFERENT OPTION. NDI REFLECT LAHAT. UNFAIR MAXADO SA NOOBS AT USELESS NA ANG kahit anong build'up ng character. Thanks po GM and more power lol!
arnel
arnel

Back to top Go down

may i speak :D Empty Useless na

Post  xkanus Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 pm

di na nga mabawasan sin skill sin kalaban pero deads ka man sa reflect nya. kung pwede gawing fair para sa intiru. maski set ko pa palitan ko po option.
xkanus
xkanus

Back to top Go down

may i speak :D Empty I AGREE..

Post  ZlONALHEN Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:02 am

Kahit 3socket/1set Item Parang Zhyper Lang ... Tapos Iba Iba hindi yung IIsa lang..
ZlONALHEN
ZlONALHEN

Back to top Go down

may i speak :D Empty thank you

Post  xkanus Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:02 am

ZlONALHEN wrote:Kahit 3socket/1set Item Parang Zhyper Lang ... Tapos Iba Iba hindi yung IIsa lang..

its a good thing there is one more who agree's with us.

More power FOREVER-MU cheers
xkanus
xkanus

Back to top Go down

may i speak :D Empty Re: may i speak :D

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum